Monday, August 2, 2010

A Wee Bit Obsessed

So I was trying to find new wallpapers for my phone. You know, find a picture, take a picture shazam... anyways, I thought I would share these wonderful picture with all of you Marie Antoinette lovers out there.


I was not thrilled to see the movie in the theatres, but my mother dragged me anyways because her favorite genre of movies is 18th century (Pride and Predjudice, Sense and Sensibility, Tom Jones). Don;t get me wrong I positively love Kristen Dunst, but not too fancy on 18th century movies. But, I did go, and fell in love.
Now I really enjoy reading about her as well. The book I own....
Marie Antoinette- Antonia Fraser
Half Price Books- $6.00

I remember watching the movie and liking it a lot. When I took a Native America History in college, I remember stating that Marie Antoinette was my favorite historical person during our introduction... the teacher just kind of laughed at me....



























No comments:

Post a Comment