Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Favorites: Cleaning Edition

Friday Favorites!
I thought I'd throw out my favorite cleaning tools that I really like and work pretty darn good.
The first one Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. These little suckers are great on almost anything. I used to use them on my mom's white laminate floors, and holy moly did they work good. I now use them to clean my white apartment walls and my super ugly white counters.
The second cleaning supply is Method! I really like and have used it for a little over 3 years now. I was first introduced to it through my BFF. Unlike most cleaning supplies, this doesn't smell as chemically as other products sometimes do. I use the multi-purpose cleaner, the Little Bowl Blu (toilet bowl cleaner), and the shower cleaner. Method also makes their bottles from 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic. I have yet to use other products, but I'm sure they work just as well. If you have a Target near you, you can purchase these items there. Target usually offers an on-line coupon.
The last one is Oxi Clean. I'm sure you've seen this on all kinds of infomercials, but it really does work. I've only used it on my carpet. I mix it in a bottles with warm water and it takes any stain out that I've had so far.

Enjoy your Spring Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment